1. Now when you are in Full Screen mode you can zoom to Page Width. To do this all you need to do is press on the 3 black dots (while in Full Screen) and choose “Page Width.” A scroll bar will appear so you can access any content you have on your page (without having to deal with gray bars on the side and long skinny pages.)
2. The Calligraphy pen allows users to have smooth, neat handwriting. It automatically develops sleek lines when using this pen tool. You will only see this tool when you are connected to a SMART Board.
3. Instead of using the arrow buttons to view the content on pages, swipe your finger across the SMART Board to advance and return to pages. Just press with your finger and pull to the left or to the right.
4. Try the new heart shape tool.
5. Pages now have momentum, meaning that you can flick or bounce different objects around on the page. To flick an object select on it and quickly press and move your finger against the SMART Board, you will see it fly away from your finger.
6. Now you can import and export to a common file format (.iwb)
7. Be sure to check out the new Quick Start Guide as part of the software. In the menu bar across the very top of the software you will see the option for Help and the third option down is the Tutorial. A new Notebook file will launch that has several pages of basic instruction and videos to help assist you with familiarizing yourself with the latest and greatest of SMART software and hardware products.