Create interactive games on your iPad with ease!
As you may know, we are always looking for useful iPad apps to use in the classroom. Recently we came across TinyTap—an iPad app that allows teachers and students to create, share, and play interactive learning games on their own iPads. Tiny Tap’s easy-to-use interface makes creating and playing games enjoyable and educational. Tiny Tap also has a complete market place where you can download previously created games from the Tiny Tap team or from other users. This great feature allows you to see what other people are creating and encourages users to share their own interactive Tiny Tap games. Although primarily designed for early learners, lower learners, and special education students, games can be completely customized in order to fit almost any learning level!
With Tiny Tap, you can
- Create completely customizable interactive learning games on your iPad
- Use any picture located on the iPad camera roll
- Record questions with your voice (for familiarity to the learner)
- Share your creations with other Tiny Tap users
- Shop the extensive market place, offering games for a variety of topics
- And have students create and share games with their peers!
For more information on how to play an interactive game on Tiny Tap and how to create your own personalized game, watch the video below.