Minimize barriers and maximize flexibility!
Provide accessibility to all students, specifically those using wheelchairs, walkers, or other mobility devices.
The TAPit interactive learning station allows for an optimal interface when working with special needs students. It provides complete access to the touch screen with simple adjustments that meet the individual user's needs. Intended touch technology recognizes the difference between an arm resting upon the screen and a finger intentionally “tapping” an image.
- A high quality, ADA-compliant interactive screen
- Safe for student use, with shatter-resistant glass and counter balanced design to support the weight of leaning students
- Easily rolls from one place to the next, and comes equipped with locking casters to secure it in its desired location
- Equipped with intended touch technology
- Range of display height from lowest to highest un-angled position- 32.5″- 56″ (82.6cm x 142.2)
- Screen size - 42″ (106.7cm)
- Floor to top of the display when at 90 degree angle- 62″ (157.5)
- Wheel to wheel width 47.8″ (121.4cm). Front to back wheel width 28.5″ (72.4cm)