This Earth Day, Explore Your World.
Earth Day is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than by going outside!
For some subjects, that may be easy (for example, ELA classes could head outside to read or write nature-inspired poetry). But for others, like science, that may be a bit more difficult. Thankfully, tools like Labdisc (the all-in-one portable data logger), can help you break free of the confines of your science classroom and transform the rest of the world into a laboratory.
To celebrate Earth Day, we are encouraging you to do just that. Take your science students outside with these 3 Earth Day-inspired science activities for the Labdisc.
- Finding a Soil Environment Best Fit for a Petunia Plant (Grade 6-7)
- A Comparison of Methods Used to Measure Water Clarity (Grade 6)
- The Greenhouse Effect (Grade 5-8)
The eBook includes full lesson plans and tutorial videos. For a sneak peak, check out the video below.
To download your free Earth Day Labdisc eBook, click here.
For More Labdisc Information
For more information about the Labdisc, visit
- Our website (http://www.teq.com/product-offerings/labdisc/)
- Our latest Labdisc blog posts (teq.com/blog)
- Teq Online PD to view our Labdisc courses