As 2017 kicks off, more and more schools are looking for new and exciting ways to strengthen STEM initiatives in their schools. To help with that effort, the team at STEM Fuse will be hosting a free webinar on Tuesday, January 24th, at 9AM ET. The webinar will cover STEM practices, funding strategies, and teaching styles.
The webinar will also cover:
- How to maximize technology-devices, 3D printers, and SMART boards
- Teaching practices including problem/challenge-based learning
- Digital content for the classroom, gamification, and free classroom resources
- Summer camp and afterschool program ideas
- STEM:IT – What is it and how it can be used in your classroom