This week is Teacher Appreciation Week and to celebrate, we wanted to round up some of our favorite blog posts and free resources for teachers.
Time Savers for Teachers
- Voice Grading with Talk and Comment – Learn how to save time on student assessments with the Talk and Comment widget for Google.
- Pinterest for Teachers – Learn how Pinterest can be used to inspire your next classroom activity.
- Export Quizzes from Google Docs to Google Forms with Formenate – Alleviate some of the time it takes to create surveys or quizzes with Formenate.
- 5 Ways to Create Digital Exit Slips – Take a look at these fun tools that save your time creating, distributing, and collecting digital exit slips.
- 3 Great STEM Apps for Younger Students – Educate and entertain your younger students with these 3 inexpensive apps for STEM.
- Earth Day-Inspired Labdisc Activities (free eBook) – Download for 3 new lesson plans and tutorial videos, all using the Labdisc portable science lab.
- How-To: Free Fall Activity with Labdisc – Teach your students about gravity with the Labdisc free fall activity.
Google and the G Suite
- 4 Essential Google Docs Add-ons for Better Writers – Support your students and help them improve their writing assignments with these 4 Google Doc add-ons
- How to Change Your Name in Google Classroom – Learn how to change your name in Google Classroom with this step-by-step guide.
- Google Newspaper as a Resource for Research – Learn about this amazing resource where you can find archived newspapers from around the world.
- Google Tips and Tricks: Protecting Your Information – Learn how to benefit from SMART Lock and protect your personal information.
Make the Most of Your SMART Learning Suite
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SMART amp – Learn about SMART amp, the collaborative workspace that is ideal for project-based learning and creating beautiful presentations through group work.
- Using Sound in SMART Notebook Lesson Pages – Add some excitement to your lessons by adding sound to your SMART Notebook Lessons.
- 3 Ways to Enhance Your Old Lessons Using SMART Notebook – See how easy it is to enhance and improve old lessons into SMART Notebook.
- How to Use Customized Stamps for Positive Feedback with SMART Ink – Take a look at this quick tutorial video on how to provide positive feedback for your students using SMART ink.