Account Executive, Inside Sales (Long Island, NY)
Human Resources Department
Careers on July 20 2016
Job Overview and Requirements
This is a full-time permanent position available as a member of Teq, Inc.
As an Inside Sales Rep, we will provide you with the tools and resources needed for your success: ongoing training and coaching, managing a territory with an established book of business, a pipeline of incoming sales leads, a well-defined growth path and a great work atmosphere. You have the opportunity to be a catalyst in helping modernize the education system, leading your multi-million dollar accounts with the resources available from Teq.
What you will do as an Inside Sales Rep:
- Assigned established territory and customer base to nurture and grow revenue
- Meet and exceed targets and expectations to earn high commission level
- Build and manage your pipeline through automated phone system and CRM
- Communicate with your outside rep aligned and matched with your territory targets
- Make an average of 65 outbound calls daily to your territory customer base
- Conduct web demos with customers and schedule visits for your outside rep
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with the ambition to begin or continue a sales career.
- Strong verbal communication skills keeping customer engagement over the phone
- 1-2 years selling experience
- Strong work ethic and willingness to succeed in a fast paced-environment
- Work “Athlete” someone who is coach-able, innovative, focused, and adaptable
- Ability to manage time, customer requests, preparing quotes and team expectations
- An extraordinary drive to succeed with a great attitude
- Excitement to learn new approaches and sales methods
Pay and Perks:
- $40,000 Base Salary & UNCAPPED Commission to earn up to $100k+
- Defined growth development Path
- Great office with casual Fridays, Summer BBQ’s, Happy Hour’s, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
- In-depth training for a career in sales at an industry-leading company
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
- Full Slate of benefits – Health and a 401K plan to help plan for your future
Why Choose Teq?
If work hard / play hard culture, quick-growth career development and an amazing group of co-workers sounds like the right fit for you, let us know. Our employees love it here. But don’t take our word for it. Apply today and see for yourself.
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
To apply simply send your Resume and Cover letter to:
Patricia Williams, Human Resources Manager
Related Articles & Other Recommended Reading
Unpacking the CSDF Standards for Elementary Teachers
Anytime new standards come down the wire, we, as educators, may panic because the first thought that comes to mind is, “when am I going to possibly find time to come up with new lessons to hit these instructional targets?” Luckily, with the rollout of new standards, the state has decided that leading up to […]
ChatGPT in Education
By Michelle Hollander and Cori Frede When we first learned about ChatGPT, our first reaction was skepticism, not so much in its abilities, but rather in how it could provide positive contributions to the classroom. We had some of the same concerns many of you might have, such as: “won’t students just use it to cheat or […]
4 Gamification Strategies We’ve Learned from Video Games
The relentless wave of nostalgia that has consumed so much of pop culture has turned its attention toward video games. While making the jump from movies to games/toys has long been a popular model, the last few years have seen the reverse. Games that were once only for the nerdiest among us are now blockbuster […]