|The Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible for interfacing directly with our customers throughout New York, New Jersey and Channel partners across the US, both on the phone and via email. This individual will reach out to customers daily regarding outstanding AR, review and process credit memos, and reconcile customer receivable balances. Candidate will review daily cash receipts and allocate payments against specific transactions within our Business Partners.
What you will do as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Set-up new customers in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)system
- Manage customer invoices to ensure payment is received with interns
- Ensure proper documentation is received
- Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices and payments in the ERP system
- Maintain and organize support for customer remittances (wire& credit card payments)
- Respond to customer inquiries or direct inquiries to appropriate department
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary
- Review and process customer credits
- Create and reconcile journal entries
- Responsible for maintaining report with customer follow up notes, updates and payment information.
- Support financial statement audits
- Assist in month-end financial statement close
- Support other accounting projects, and administrative duties as necessary
What will you bring to the team?
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Articulate with excellent telephone manner
- Metrics oriented
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in computer proficiency including (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Personable demeanor and strong sense of professionalism when interacting with customers over the phone or via email.
- SAP experience a plus
Pay and Perks:
- Salary $40,000 to $45,000 dependent upon experience
- Defined Career Development Path
- Great office with a Daily Snack Cart, casual Fridays, Summer BBQ’s, Happy Hour’s, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
- Insurance: Medical, FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
- Full Slate of benefits – Health and a 401K plan to help plan for your future
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Teq is the exclusive provider of SMART Technologies award-winning classroom hardware for all K-12 districts in New York State, the national distributor for their award-winning software, and the largest reseller of SMART products in the United States. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.