Teq Inc – New York | Full-time
We are seeking a Business Analyst to perform research, review, and analysis of data sources in multiple systems. This position is responsible for ongoing compilation and analyses of business information, obtained from a variety of sources, including financial and demographic data as well as managing the company’s bid process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively use available tools and insights to help in managing various corporate functions, including contracting, pricing, competitive analysis and compliance. Provide analytical data that supports strategic analysis of business and service trends.
- Provide team support across various departments, offering insights into new analytical tools, processes and methods that support the overall goals of continued growth.
- Perform data analysis in support of ad-hoc requests.
- Research new data sources and analytical tools; contribute to new product and test development and improvement in product delivery and presentation.
- Manage the company’s bid process by analyzing and selecting bids that are relevant to the company’s products and services, as well as the company’s overall mission. Work with multiple departments to gather bid data and ensure the bid is competitive and profitable.
- Assignment of special projects as needed.
Education: B.S. or B.A. degree
- Knowledge of SAPB1 a plus.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills.
- Be able to think analytically, conceptually, and systemically. Able to synthesize complex or diverse information; collect and research data, draw valid conclusions, and make appropriate project decisions.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Possess strong general business acumen – understanding business financials and metrics. Ability to apply industry knowledge to evaluation, analysis, and interpretation of data and make appropriate business recommendations.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with team members and management including verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different work groups, including virtual work teams is a must.
To apply simply send your Resume and Cover letter to:
Jacquelyn Hannan, Recruiting Specialist