What you will do as an Channel Sales Rep:
- Build and nurture relationships with Channel Partners, particularly CDW
- Reach out and prospect for new customers with the goal of leading to TeqConnects
- Tailor TEQ-connects for each customer based on their needs
- Convert TeqConnects into opportunities
- Convert opportunities into closed sales
- Build and manage your pipeline
- Meet and exceed targets
- Research and understand the customer you’re calling and the state that they’re in.
What will you bring to the team?
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and capacity to succeed in a fast paced-environment
- Work “Athlete” someone who is coach-able, innovative, focused, and adaptable
- Able to manage time, leads, and produce results
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- An extraordinary drive to succeed
- Excitement to learn new approaches and sales methods
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Pay and Perks:
- $50,000 Base Salary & UNCAPPED Commission
- Great office with a Daily Snack Cart, casual Fridays, Summer BBQ’s, Happy Hour’s, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
- In-depth training for a career in sales at an industry-leading company
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
- Full Slate of benefits – Health and a 401K plan to help plan for your future
Why Choose Teq?
If a work hard / play hard culture, quick-growth career development and an amazing group of co-workers sounds like the right fit for you, let us know. Our employees love it here. But don’t take our word for it. Apply today and see for yourself.
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.