|The Customer Success Specialist works with our customers to help them see value and growth through our online products and services.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will develop deep relationships with customers earning a position as a trusted adviser as you guide them in executing their professional development initiatives and strategy. In this role, you will deliver Teq software training and implementation support, guide their ongoing professional development strategy and be responsible for delivering monthly reports to the management team.
This role has an 80/20 split between account management. 80%of your time will focus on driving strategic development and execution. 20% of the time you will target general account management activities and work as an internal advocate for the customer.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work with recurring services customers on an ongoing basis to provide strategic advice as well as help to plan and build their professional development initiatives.
- Build deep relationships and turn your customers into power users of Teq’s OTIS service.
- Use your knowledge, creativity, communication skills, and organizational skills to help deliver tangible, positive results to our customers
- Become the trusted advisor for your customers
- Drive product adoption across your customer base
- Increase the retention rate of your customers
- Write and deliver monthly status reports using department KPIs
- Assist customers with account needs
We are looking for people who have:
- An extraordinary understanding of customer service
- Extremely outgoing, positive and upbeat personality
- An ability to lead and develop a Customer Success campaigns
- An ability to drive customer success with the OTIS service
- Desire to be a customer advocate
- Analytical thinking
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) to help plan for your future
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Teq is the exclusive provider of SMART Technologies award-winning classroom hardware for all K-12 districts in New York State, the national distributor for their award-winning software, and the largest reseller of SMART products in the United States. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.