- Provide safe and timely delivery of products to customer locations
- Assures complete and accurate offloading of products per sales order per stop
- Immediately report any change requests of the delivery plan to dispatch
- Report any delivery issues, complications or complaints to dispatch
- Confirm all packing slips are signed and completed fully
- Notify dispatch after every sales order has been successfully delivered
- Maintain daily records such as vehicle pre inspections; truck log’s accident/ incident reports and RMA’s, in accordance with regulations and company policies
- Report any and all traffic tickets, including parking and moving violations by the end of daily shift.
- Report any damage to company vehicle or equipment due to accident immediately. (The company driver is responsible for obtaining any and all police reports needed)
- Responsible for the cleanliness and refueling of the truck at the end of each shift
- Confirm all signed packing slips are returned to the Forman on duty
- Will be required to work in the warehouse on an as needed basis
- Other tasks may and will be assigned as required
- Must possess a valid NYS license and a minimum of at least 2 years verifiable delivery driver experience
- Knowledge of New York, New Jersey and the surrounding states
- Ability to read, understand, plan and change route schedules
- Required to wear a uniform and ID Badge at all times
- Read maps and follow written and verbal and electronic geographic directions
- Must have good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull and lift cartons weighing up to 100+ lbs. repetitively
- Must be able to work overtime when deemed necessary
- Must be able to follow directions and safety procedures
- Requirements are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions
Why Choose Teq?
If a work hard / play hard culture, quick-growth career development and an amazing group of co-workers sounds like the right fit for you, let us know. Our employees love it here. But don’t take our word for it. Apply today and see for yourself.
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status