What you will do as a National K-12 Account Executive?
- Represent well-known brands and solutions to K-12 schools throughout the country
- Work collaboratively sellers at CDWG; a national partner of Teq
- Start with outcomes & service to ensure that customers get the solutions they need and not just make a sale
- Have support; you will have our product specialists, creative team, professional development team, Teq Squad, and sales management to support you and your efforts
- Have a large area to work with (multiple states) and plenty of accounts to call on
- Get a defined territory of named accounts and a set comp plan
- Build and manage your pipeline and territory
- Attend conferences several times a year within your territory
- Help to grow a territory in an expanding market
What will you bring to the team?
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a positive attitude
- Ideas; we like to experiment to find success and we want you to share your thoughts
- Analysis; we like to review what we have done to see what works and what doesn’t
- Creativity; we have a large suite of products and solutions, we like people who can mold them into the right solution for the person they are working with
- Positivity; no one likes to work around negative people, but everyone loves to be around positive people. Plus, this is sales, positivity is contagious
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Pay and Perks:
- $50,000 Base Salary & UNCAPPED Commission paid from dollar one
- Great office with a Daily Snack Cart, Casual Fridays, Happy Hours, Sport Leagues, Community Initiatives
- In-depth training for a career in sales at an industry-leading company
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
- Full Slate of benefits – Health and a 401K plan to help plan for your future
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Teq is the exclusive provider of SMART Technologies award-winning classroom hardware for all K-12 districts in New York State, the national distributor for their award-winning software, and the largest reseller of SMART products in the United States. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.