Professional Development Specialist
Post in Careers by RecruitingHR on 10th August 2016
Job Type: Full-time
As a Professional Development Specialists, you are responsible for the delivery of K-12 program implementation and advanced Professional Development Services. With our training, you will obtain a deep understanding in delivering engaging customer focused support, professional development workshops, mentoring and implementation training.
In addition, Teq heavily invests in defining your career to allow you the mobility to advance within the company or for your own career goals. If you are passionate about educating others as well as interested in being a catalyst in improving the education system, then being a Professional Development Specialist at TEQ is right for you.
- Provides Onsite PD presales support for all Teq products and services (PD) for Account Executives
- Creates and delivers a measurable written personalized administrative assessment plan for each assignment
- Drives utilization of customized PD plan and evaluation
- Works with Account Executives to understand client needs for effective delivery of professional services
- Delivers effective implementation workshops and advanced professional development tailored to the client’s needs
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge about curriculum issues and utilizes that information to build a foundation for effective communication with customers
- Demonstrates a depth of product knowledge and can communicate content knowledge, product knowledge and implementation experience to build trust with clients
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Teacher experience preferred
- Experience with instructional, learning or curriculum design
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage customer expectations
- Experience integrating technology into curriculum and instruction
Teq is an educational company dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. It is the exclusive provider of SMART Technologies award-winning classroom hardware for all K-12 districts in New York State, the national distributor for their award-winning software, and the largest re-seller of SMART products in the United States of America.
Teq knows that you are worth it. To show employees their appreciation, Teq offers bi-monthly themed Friday cookouts, daily snack carts, reading material for further education, and company sponsored sporting events. Recently, Teq has teamed up with International Sales Trainer Grant Cardone to access Cardone University. One of the top sales training programs in the world.
We believe in aligning ourselves with products and people that can positively change current education models.
To apply simply send your Resume and Cover letter to:
Jacquelyn Hannan, Recruiting Specialist