Post in Careers by wpteqadmin on 19th November 2018
Teq is looking for an organized and dedicated Scheduler to join our staff. As a Scheduling Coordinator you will support multiple departments with the scheduling of delivery and installations, as well as confirming appointments with customers.
- Schedule Service calls, deliveries, site surveys, and installations.
- Responding to customer inquiries via incoming calls and emails.
- Assisting with confirming appointments with customers when needed.
- Coverage for Reception as needed.
- Daily interaction with various departments including but not limited to: Sales, Warehouse, Field Service Technicians, Technical Support, RMA, and Site Survey.
- Special projects as needed.
What we are looking for:
- High energy, fast paced team player is a must!
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level or above. SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy when interacting with customers, other employees and managers.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
Pay and Perks:
- Salary $40,000 to $45,000
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 14 Paid Holidays
- Full Slate of benefits – Health and a 401K plan to help plan for your future
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply simply send your Resume and Cover letter to:
Jacquelyn Hannan, Recruiting Specialist