|Senior Account Executives are leaders within the organization and are the ultimate sales professionals. They have strong customer relationships built on trust, following-up, and by representing the best products and services.
This Territory will Cover South West Part of NJ ( Burlington, Camden,Gloucester,Salem,and Cumberland)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing and sales or related field of study (preferred).
- 2-3 years of field sales experience. Technology sales experience is preferred and educational experience is a plus.
- Solutions selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: Professional Development, software, hardware or other interactive technical product.
- Proven ability to create and maintain strong business relationships with all levels of customer organization.
- Road Warrior Mentality – traveling the state to different school districts
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert in CRM software solutions.
- Excellent organization, time management and presentation skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- 3-4 week training done at headquarters on Long Island.
Compensation and Benefits
- $60-80K Base, OTE $150-170K UNCAPPED Commission
- Medical, FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
|Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Outside Sales Representatives, committed to our mission and focused on integrity, reliability, and effort. Outside Sales Representatives are paired with a team of Account Executives to achieve sales goals for a territory. They work together to build a territory pipeline. For each unique territory, they have both shared and individual expectations.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.