|We are looking for a Web/Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating websites for our company. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for internal and external websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our established branding. You will be working closely with the Creative Director and a web development team to ensure a proper implementation. There is also opportunities to create marketing campaigns and print collateral.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe In Design.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Following design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for email campaigns and marketing collateral and ensuring that they are in line with brand.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web/Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, FSA, DCA, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) to help plan for your future
- 16 Paid Days Off Plus 13 Paid Holidays
Teq is an Educational Technology company, dedicated to championing the evolution of the modern classroom. Teq is the exclusive provider of SMART Technologies award-winning classroom hardware for all K-12 districts in New York State, the national distributor for their award-winning software, and the largest reseller of SMART products in the United States. We pride ourselves on supporting our schools with a unique blend of experienced service, innovative products, and incomparable professional development support, while fostering passion and creativity in the 21st century learning environment.
Teq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.