Earn 3 NYCDOE “P” In-Service Credits from Home!
News on February 20 2014
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, look no further! Teq is offering an online course that will focus on Digital Learning in Today’s Interactive Classroom, which will simultaneously meet several of your teacher competencies. This is an excellent way to learn on your own time without costing you a fortune.
“P” In-Service courses offer high-quality, convenient, low-cost alternatives to college courses that may be applied to salary differential requirements and to the NYS 175-hour professional development requirement to maintain Professional Certification. Courses are designed to impact student achievement through the professional development of teachers.
- Course Provider: Tequipment, Inc.
- Course Name: Digital Learning in Today’s Interactive Classroom
- Begin and End Date: 2/27/14 – 5/22/14
- Location: Online
- Course Details: https://pci.nycenet.edu/aspdp/PublicPages/ViewCourse.aspx?nClassID=4609
- Payment: Non-Refundable ASPDP Course Fee of $125 (collected on the ASPDP website when participants enroll) AND Teq’s Educational Partner Fee of $175 (Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-learning-in-todays-interactive-classroom-online-tickets-10155951725)
Be sure to read the ASPDP Program Policy before signing up for any courses.
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to reach out and email firstname.lastname@example.org.