ISTE 2018: Get Your VIP Passes to EdTech Karaoke!
Post in News by Marketing Team on 14th June 2018
Stop by Teq booth #2652 at ISTE 2018 for VIP passes to the not-to-be-missed EdTech Karaoke event!
Are you ready for #ETK18? We sure are! EdTech Karaoke is one of the largest – and we think best – parties of the ISTE Conference. Register to attend EdTech Karaoke on Tuesday, June 26th and experience the live-band karaoke event you will probably never forget (for better or for worse).
But wait – it gets better. Stop by our ISTE booth #2652 to enter our raffle for a FREE VIP PASS to the event. We have 25 to raffle off to our booth visitors!
Disclaimer: You might be so inspired by what you see and hear about professional development and maker education at our booth that you totally forget about entering the raffle. Don’t worry – we’ll remind you!
You’ve Got Perks! A VIP at EdTech Karaoke:
• Is automatically known as an awesome edtech pioneer
• Gets to flaunt a special VIP pass
• Receives 2 FREE drink tickets
• Has the opportunity to sing on stage at the event
When and Where
House of Blues Chicago
329 N. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654
June 26, 2018
7:00 – 11:00PM (CDT)
Hungry for more ISTE?
- Schedule a time to meet with Teq at our ISTE booth (2652)
- Need some basic info? For general information about ISTE, the epicenter of edtech, visit the ISTE Conference 2018 website.
- Looking for Teq at ISTE? Here’s a helpful floorplan of the Expo space – we’re at Booth #2652 (just search “teq” and it will highlight on the map)!
- What’s happening at our booth? It’s all about maker education! Stop Teq booth for #2652 for amazing STEM sessions on 3D printing, how to hack your DDR, “be internet awesome” with Google for Education, and to learn the basics of circuitry with a giant 50-pound breadboard.
- Attend our interactive lecture! Our very own Curriculum Specialist, Jessica Wenke, will be presenting Creating a STEAM Makerspace Program: Ideas and Considerations on Sunday, June 24 from 10-11AM.
- Join us at the SMART booth! Our Director of eLearning, Joseph Sanfilippo, will be at the SMART booth (#1203) running a lesson with some lucky volunteer students. Learn how technology is changing the face of lesson delivery and classroom interaction.