Why SMART Learning Suite Online is a Game-Changer for Lesson Delivery
Post in News by Marketing Team on 8th June 2018
Get ready to revolutionize lesson delivery!
In case you haven’t heard, ISTE 2018 is coming up in June, and we couldn’t be more excited. How can we share such excitement? By teaming up with SMART Technologies for a joint booth session, of course!
What does the future of classroom learning look like? How can technology help students to learn better, and collaborate more effectively? Our Director of eLearning, Joseph Sanfilippo, will be running a session at the SMART Technologies booth (#1203) where we look at these questions with a real-world application.
But this isn’t your regular conference booth session – this is a real lesson delivered to real students to explore how edtech (and especially SMART technologies like iQ) can impact the classroom landscape. At this session, you’ll be able to see first-hand what it looks like to deliver a lesson with SMART Learning Suite Online (SLS Online) – and why it’s revolutionizing the way students interact with their lessons.
When? Monday, June 25 at 10:45AM-11:35AM & Tuesday, June 26 at 11:35AM-2:50PM
Where? SMART’s booth (#1203)
Who’s presenting? Joseph Sanfilippo, Director of eLearning at Teq
What skill level does this require? Beginners are welcome, as are tech experts!
What’s the grade level of the content? PK-12
Hungry for more ISTE?
- Schedule a time to meet with Teq at our ISTE booth (2652)
- Need some basic info? For general information about ISTE, the epicenter of edtech, visit the ISTE Conference 2018 website.
- Looking for Teq at ISTE? Here’s a helpful floorplan of the Expo space – we’re at Booth #2652 (just search “teq” and it will highlight on the map)!
- What’s happening at our booth? It’s all about maker education! Stop by Teq booth #2652 for amazing STEM sessions on 3D printing, how to hack your DDR, “be internet awesome” with Google for Education, and to learn the basics of circuitry with a giant breadboard.
- Attend our interactive lecture! Our very own Curriculum Specialist, Jessica Wenke, will be presenting Creating a STEAM Makerspace Program: Ideas and Considerations on Sunday, June 24 from 10-11AM.
- Join us at the SMART booth! Our Director of eLearning, Joseph Sanfilippo, will be at the SMART booth (#1203) running a lesson with some lucky volunteer students. Learn how technology is changing the face of lesson delivery and classroom interaction.