The Matter and Form V2 3D Scanner is an eye-safe laser scanner with patented technology for capturing a more diverse set of materials than other 3D laser scanners. The V2 works perfectly with all third party 3D printers and modeling programs, and offers an exceptionally engaging 3D experience that guides its users from beginner to pro.
At the heart of the scanner’s technology is a high-definition camera that produces accurate, detailed color scans at resolution qualities that match (or top!) what more expensive scanners can achieve. The V2 supports Windows and Mac OS and allows students to scan solid items to create basic scans quickly and with little effort. It is also capable of exporting intricate, high-resolution, 3D representations for use in any number of digital 3D applications.
Designed for use with MFStudio (Matter and Forms desktop 3D scanning software), students will find themselves experimenting and learning to master the complexities of 3D scanning quickly.
MFStudio and QuickscanMFStudio is a powerful scanning application with precise color texturing and robust cleaning tools. The +Quickscan add-on feature delivers immediate, responsive scanning. Together, MFStudio and +Quickscan produce rewarding, fast results that allow students to set up a scan and watch the object materialize on their screens in minutes.
- 1 Matter and Form 3D Scanner
- 1 AC Power Adapter
- 4 Interchangeable Power Adapter Plugs (set of 4 international)
- 1 USB B Cable
- 1 Plastic toy for first time scans
- 1 Calibration Box or Card and stand
- Set-up Manual
- Electronics Documentation
- The scanner also features a removable plug in the center of the turntable bed. Removing the plug reveals a standard camera threaded socket that users can use to attach a tripod mount for holding objects in place.