Personal Development & Professional Growth
For years, we have advocated the benefits of a professional development model that keeps teachers in the classroom. We provide professional development that’s innovative, contextual for educators, and provides support for both curriculum and technology.
All of our professional development addresses the integration of Common Core State Standards and National Content Area Standards, with a focus on
- Providing best practices to optimize the outcomes of online and blended instruction
- Helping to create rich, data-driven environments that support and bolster each student's unique learning style
- Working with teachers to review and plan lessons based on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles
- Integrating research-based design principles and solutions into curriculum
- Understanding and leveraging the benefits of technology, and creating dynamic learning spaces
A professional development partnership with Teq can reduce or eliminate the expense of hiring
Explore all of our professional development offerings in depth >
Professional Development Catalog
You can also review our list of customizable professional development courses and workshops. We've created these courses from the components of our embedded PD model. Courses can be conducted at your school or you can attend at one of our locations.